Your child may qualify for an Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) through the Arizona Department of Education to attend the private school of your choice!
What is an ESA?
- Official State of Arizona program allowing parents to receive the education dollars allocated to their child to spend at the private school of their choice (including Religious schools).
- Funds can be used to pay for private school tuition, uniforms, books, tutoring, educational therapies, curriculum for schooling at home, and more.
- There are NO testing or income requirements and the application is easy and online.
Who Qualifies for an ESA?
250,000+ Arizona Kids are eligible, including if your child is any one of the following:
- Children with special needs (or has an IEP or 504).
- Children attending D or F rated public schools. Click here to find out what grade your child’s school received (PDF).
- Children of active duty military families.
- Children whose parents died in the line of duty.
- Children who have ever been in foster care.
- Children living on Tribal lands.
- Children with a parent or guardian who is visually or hearing impaired.
- Siblings of qualifying children.
**If your child does not qualify based on the above list, there are other ways to receive scholarships as well, contact the Education Advocate below for details**
How to Apply?
Join the thousands of families in Arizona who are already using ESA’s by submitting your basic information under the ‘Apply Today’area on this page – HURRY though, spaces for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year are limited so apply now! This may be one of the best decisions you ever make for your child!
If you have any questions about how to receive a scholarship or need more information, contact the Arizona State Director Steve Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-888-6366 to be connected to an Education Advocate.