Greetings families and care-givers.
We are currently taking additional proactive, preventative measures during our Storytime to make sure every guest and volunteers are protected.
You can help protect your family from COVID-19 by practicing and promoting everyday healthy habits.
1. Clean AND disinfect the space we utilize and frequently touched areas. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
2. Avoid hugs, handshakes and high-fives
3. Repeated sanitizing surfaces and areas of play
Promote the practice of everyday preventative actions.
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when sick.
Visit our partner (Central Phoenix Obstetrics and Gynecology) for more information on pregnant women and Coivid-19
We will continue to keep everyone updated as we receive info.